Air Conditioning Repair
Air Conditioner Repair
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR A/C TUNE-UP – STARTING AT $89.00
Before the warm months of summer arrive, make sure your air conditioning system is running in tip-top shape. If you suspect that your ac unit is not performing properly, then it may be time to call an ac repair company you can trust. When you call BCF heating and air, we’ll send out one of our highly trained air conditioning technicians to your home or business to perform the necessary repairs. Your comfort and safety are our top priority.
Do you need to call an Air conditioning repair contractor?
If your air conditioner is failing to deliver cool air throughout your home, it may be time to call a licensed air conditioning repair company you can trust. There are a variety of repairs that we commonly perform, including:
- Refrigerant leak. Refrigerant lines can develop leaks that will cause your system to lose refrigerant. Having a refrigerant leak can make it hard for your house to cool down.
- Frozen evaporator coil. Evaporator coils will freeze for few different reasons. Dirty coils, low refrigerant levels and air flow problems can cause your coils to freeze. Avoid this problem by scheduling a yearly tune-up and keeping your filters clean.
- Blocked condensate drain line. Condensate drain line can get clogged. This will allow water to leak around your system and give off a smell in your home. Changing your filter can help alleviate this problem.
- Electrical and power issues. Electrical issues can leave you ac not working. Other electrical problems, such as bad wiring, can be prevented with an annual tune-up
- Condenser fan problems. As we discussed last week there are many reasons why your condenser fan might stop working properly. In addition to scheduling a tune-up so we can inspect your condenser unit, you can help prevent fan problems by removing dirt, leaves and other debris from your outdoor unit and keeping the area within a few feet of it clear of any plants or shrubbery.
- Dirty filter. Be sure to change your filter at least once a month. Changing your filter is part of an annual ac tune-up. The technician can tell you what kind of filter you need and where that filter is located.
IS YOUR COOLING EQUIPMENT NOT BLOWING COLD AIR?
IF YOU SUSPECT THAT YOUR A/C IS NOT AS COLD AS IT SHOULD BE THEN CALL US TODAY!